Consolidated Turbine Specialists (CTS) is an independent business specializing in Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A, PT6T and PW100 engines. At our U.S. location in Bristow, Oklahoma we are certified by the FAA, EASA, DOT and DGCA. Our facility located in Canada is certified by Transport Canada.
We have more than 250 years of combined experience with PT6 turbine engines. Our technicians are factory trained on both engines and airframes to ensure our finished product meets or exceeds airframe installation requirements. We have built a reputation for providing personalized customer support with the highest level of technical expertise.
We are pleased to offer you the following services:
- Engine Overhaul / Repair
- Reduce Engines to Spares
- Worldwide 24/7 Field Service
- Hot Section Inspection
- Accessory Overhaul / Repair
- Component Overhaul / Repair
- Upgrade Modification
- Part Sales
- Fuel Nozzles
- Service Bulletin Compliance
- On-Site Support
- AOG Support
- Power Section Repair
- Bleed Valve Overhaul
What we offer
- We overhaul and repair engines to ensure that you get the best pricing and turn times available.
- Specialized training courses are available upon request.
- Troubleshooting & Field Service
- FAA certified and licensed technicians available to assist you 24/7.
Products we support
Pratt & Whitney PT6A, PT6T and PW100 engines